KISMET, Kan. (AP) — An autopsy is planned after a junior college football player in Kansas was found dead.
The Kansas City Star (http://bit.ly/2qKo5Al ) reports that 19-year-old Sean Callahan was found unresponsive Sunday afternoon at a home in Kismet, Kansas. He was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Authorities say the death is under investigation but is not currently considered suspicious.
Callahan was a sophomore offensive lineman at Garden City Community College. He received an associate degree during spring commencement ceremonies on Friday.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Arizona ‘Dreamers’ could join DACA lawsuit against Trump
- Arizona Supreme Court rules same-sex spouses have equal parental rights
- Toys ‘R’ Us files for bankruptcy, but keeps stores open
- Arizona prosecutor outlines case as Morris twins’ assault trial begins
- Video of dog retrieving football tees for Boise State goes viral