Maricopa County Attorney’s Office launches new website
PHOENIX — The Maricopa County Attorney’s Office has launched a new website in an effort to present a better experience for its users, it announced Thursday.
According to a press release, the new website for the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office “offers a more user-friendly experience for those looking for information on the office, available resources for victims of crime and community education programs.”
Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery said the website, which was created with the County’s web designer, Civic Plus, will allow residents to access information easier.
“We took our time with this new design to ensure it meets the needs of our community as well as visitors seeking information on our criminal justice system,” Montgomery said in the press release. “The new website also brings a more unified appearance to all County websites to help residents find information quickly.”
- Home prices in Maricopa County rising faster than wages, expert says
- Officials warn about rabid bats found in Phoenix area
- Communities in Maricopa County mobilize to create change
- Monsoon rescues in Maricopa County are free, despite ‘stupid-motorist law’
- Maricopa County Sheriff’s rescue team preps for monsoon season