LOS ANGELES (AP) — Longtime partners Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell have been honored with neighboring stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
In a Thursday ceremony, the 66-year-old Russell said there’s no one he’d rather be next to than Hawn. Russell and the 71-year-old Hawn have been together for more than 30 years.
Hawn said at the ceremony that she and Russell have never been celebrated in that way and jokingly asked Russell, “Did we just get married?”
The couple was joined by Hawn’s daughter, Kate Hudson.
Reese Witherspoon was on hand to help honor Hawn. Quentin Tarantino introduced Russell.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Con artists selling water filters target Mesa neighborhood
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Phoenix-based marijuana company plans to turn town into pot resort
- Jake LaMotta, boxer who inspired ‘Raging Bull,’ dies at 95
- Arizona ‘Dreamers’ could join DACA lawsuit against Trump