Tire blows out on freeway in Chandler, driver lands in canal
PHOENIX — A driver survived a scary few minutes on a Phoenix-area freeway Wednesday morning, landing in a canal after a tire blew out.
Arizona highway patrol said the driver was unharmed in the accident near westbound Loop 202 and Dobson Road.
- Book tells stories of retired numbers of Arizona high school athletes
- New book explores retired numbers of Arizona high school athletes
- Sen. John McCain reflects on brain cancer diagnosis on ’60 Minutes’
- Crash causes closure of eastbound Interstate 10 at I-17 in Phoenix
- Phoenix Sky Harbor ties for third-best ‘mega airport’ satisfaction rating