Main Street Minute: Scottsdale shopping center sold to out-of-state group
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• A Valley shopping center has been sold for more than $30 million. The Phoenix Business Journal reports a Utah-based company bought the 162,000-square-foot Scottsdale Towne Square near Scottsdale and Thunderbird roads. The complex includes a Natural Grocers as well as Ra Sushi and First Watch restaurants.
• The Embassy Suites Scottsdale is hiring. The hotel is hosting a job fair Wednesday from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. on site near Scottsdale and Chaparral roads. The place needs servers, cooks, room attendants, a restaurant manager and bartender, among several openings.
• An East Valley office park has been snapped by a California investor. Space at Chandler Midway Corporate Center was sold for more than $23 million to Kramer-Wilson of Encino, California, Business Real Estate Weekly reports. The 110,000-square-foot purchase is near Chandler Boulevard and Kyrene Road. Kramer-Wilson has made four purchases here over the past six months.
- Silver Alert canceled after missing Surprise man found
- Mountain Pointe teacher helping students at risk gets KTAR News award
- Main Street Minute: Free golf for girls clinic set for Phoenix course
- Phoenix ranks best city in nation for fall weather, survey finds
- Campus museum honors Colangelo, ‘godfather’ of Phoenix pro sports