CLINTON, N.J. (AP) — It’s not known if the Hamburglar has an alibi after someone stole a Ronald McDonald statue from a McDonald’s in New Jersey.
The Hunterdon County Prosecutor’s Office says the life-size fiberglass statue of the fast-food chain’s clown character sitting on a bench was taken from the McDonald’s in Clinton between 11 p.m. on April 26 and 10 a.m. on April 27.
A $500 reward is offered for information that leads to an arrest or an indictment.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Tucson shooting memorial picks up $61K from National Park Service
- Trump weighing options as travel ban nears expiration date
- Department of Justice faces deadline over Arpaio’s pardon legal action
- Con artists selling water filters target Mesa neighborhood
- Jake LaMotta, boxer who inspired ‘Raging Bull,’ dies at 95