Main Street Minute: Shake Shack customers can help feed hungry kids
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Shake Shake wants customers to “Shake it forward.” All monthlong, the popular burger-and-shake chain will give guests who donate at least $2 to nonprofit No Kid Hungry a free hand-spun shake valued at $6. There are three locations in the Valley.
• SOS Security is hosting a job fair Tuesday at Scottsdale Fashion Square. The event runs from 10:30 a.m. until 5 p.m. The company has opening in security and loss prevention.
• Sandwich chain Jimmy John’s is celebrating Customer Appreciation Day by offering $1 subs. Just show up to participating locations Tuesday between 2 p.m. and and 4 p.m. The deal applies to in-store purchases only.
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Trump: GOP health bill short of votes before deadline
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix Zoo hiring full-timers in several departments
- Toys ‘R’ Us files for bankruptcy, but keeps stores open