Chandler police looking into possible attempted kidnapping of little girl
PHOENIX — Police are looking into the possible attempted kidnapping of a 5-year-old Chandler girl, an official said.
Chandler Police Department Sgt. Daniel Mejia said the girl told police she was walking with an 11-year-old girl when a man in a black van or SUV tried to grab the younger child.
The incident happened near Elliot Road and the Loop 101.
The man is described as being about 5-foot-10. No other details about the man were given.
- Police investigating possible triple homicide in northwest Phoenix
- Phoenix school brings in extra police officers after online threats
- Phoenix police: Officer shoots, wounds man who pointed gun
- Arizona House approves ban on harassment secrecy pacts
- Hamilton High School officials won’t be charged in football hazing case