Chandler police looking into possible attempted kidnapping of little girl
PHOENIX — Police are looking into the possible attempted kidnapping of a 5-year-old Chandler girl, an official said.
Chandler Police Department Sgt. Daniel Mejia said the girl told police she was walking with an 11-year-old girl when a man in a black van or SUV tried to grab the younger child.
The incident happened near Elliot Road and the Loop 101.
The man is described as being about 5-foot-10. No other details about the man were given.
- Southwest Cajun Fest brings Louisiana flavor to Chandler Park
- Off Central: Chandler soccer club wants kids with all abilities to play
- ASU police warn of suspected sex traffickers targeting college parties
- Walmart to invest $52 million in renovations to Arizona stores
- Tempe mom arrested after child allegedly ingests pot-laced food