Main Street Minute: 2 sponsors hop aboard for Phoenix IndyCar qualifying race
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Phoenix International Raceway has landed two more sponsors for next weekend’s Verizon IndyCar series race. Beach Whiskey and Outback Steakhouse will sponsor the qualifying race April 28. Tickets start at $20.
• Hiring managers from a number of companies will be interviewing candidates for jobs in solar, home security and mental health Thursday in the Valley. The hiring event runs from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. at the Radisson Hotel Phoenix North near 35th and Dunlap avenues.
• Domino’s Pizza is holding a hiring event Thursday for assistant managers and delivery drivers. It runs from 1 p.m. until 6 p.m. near 67th Avenue and Thomas Road.
- Arizona agriculture brings $23 billion to the state economy
- Helicopter in Grand Canyon crash lacks system to avoid exploding
- Wet n’ Wild Phoenix hiring 500 people ahead of seasonal opening
- Phoenix leaders, police union chief disagree on staffing situation
- Arizona medical-marijuana marketing becomes more mainstream