Main Street Minute: Medical billing positions open at Tempe company
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• There is a career fair for medical billers Wednesday in Tempe. Reimbursement Concepts wants to fill 12 positions as soon as possible. The hiring event at the company runs from noon until 6 p.m. near Hardy Drive and Elliot Road.
• A big distribution center is opening in the West Valley. Medline of Illinois, a medical supplies company, is finishing construction on a four-story building near 91st Avenue and Buckeye Road in Tolleson. The Phoenix Business Journal reports the 36-acre site includes 60 truck bays.
- Phoenix-area group awarded more than $800K for job assistance program
- Helicopter in Grand Canyon crash lacks system to avoid exploding
- Cooler weather coming to Phoenix area, snow to fall in high country
- Arizona medical-marijuana marketing becomes more mainstream
- Toys R Us closing 182 stores in US, 6 in Arizona