Main Street Minute: 2 Valley pizza places offer deals for Tax Day
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• You can enjoy Tax Day — really! — with special deals on food and drink in the Valley. Fired Pie is offering single-topping pizzas for $4.18 with the purchase a drink and Sauce Pizza is pouring glasses of wine and beer for the same price.
• A Valley-based education technology company continues to grow. StrongMind recently moved into a 27,000-square-foot building in Chandler near Arizona Avenue and Elliot Road. The Phoenix Business Journal reports the online-learning company has added 65 employees over the past year and plans to hire more this year.
• Job seekers can meet with decision-makers hiring in business development, sales and sales management positions across a number of industries Tuesday in Phoenix. The career fair runs from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. at the Hilton Phoenix Airport near 48th Street and University Drive.
- Main Street Minute: Coffee chain donating sales to Valley fire station
- Phoenix, Tucson among nation’s top 25 cities for economic opportunity
- Mesa mayor makes pitch to Amazon for second headquarters
- Country star Kenny Chesney to bring tour to Phoenix in 2018
- Phoenix’s first shopping mall to get $57M transformation