Maricopa County Sheriffs seized more than $22,000 in marijuana plants and drugs after serving a search warrant in Peoria, the sheriff’s office announced in a release Sunday.
A 911 call from a man asking from help led to the sheriffs discovering a marijuana grow operation at a home. After drafting and serving a search warrant at the house on 89th Avenue near Deer Valley Road, three men were arrested.
Deputies also found 105 grams of heroin, 350 grams of meth along with the marijuana.
One man, 36-year-old Duane Bearden, admitted to having the 22 marijuana plants and was booked on charges of cultivation of marijuana, weapons misconduct, possession of marijuana, sales of dangerous drugs and possession of drugs.
- Fentanyl seizures in Arizona climbing at astronomical rate
- It’s been a dog’s age: MCSO deputy to take ownership of retiring K9
- Border agents in Arizona drop from copter, snag suspects, 430 pounds of pot
- 20 arrested in Arizona drug raid after ‘Operation Dig Deeper’ investigation
- Opioid use among Arizona high school seniors declining