Seeing green: Phoenix-area fountain goes green for St. Patrick’s Day
PHOENIX — It’s a St. Patrick’s Day tradition like no other: A large fountain in Fountain Hills, Arizona, has been dyed green to celebrate the Irish holiday.
For residents of Fountain Hills, this is nothing new, but the tradition still catches the eye of residents and visitors alike.
This St. Patrick’s Day was a little bit different for Fountain Hills residents because the town celebrated the holiday without its annual festival, which typically features Irish music, food and drinks.
For those who are looking to visit the fountain and get a taste of what Fountain Hills has to offer, the town will be holding the Fountain O’Green Artisan Market through Sunday.
- Arizona bill helps first responders get compensation, therapy for PTSD
- St. Mary’s high school in Phoenix cancels classes due to alleged threat
- Phoenix leaders deny petition to block city spending on more Trump events
- Ballot measure would raise production of clean energy in Arizona
- Thousands to march on Arizona’s capitol in response to Florida shooting