PHOENIX — It’s a St. Patrick’s Day tradition like no other: A large fountain in Fountain Hills, Arizona, has been dyed green to celebrate the Irish holiday.
For residents of Fountain Hills, this is nothing new, but the tradition still catches the eye of residents and visitors alike.
This St. Patrick’s Day was a little bit different for Fountain Hills residents because the town celebrated the holiday without its annual festival, which typically features Irish music, food and drinks.
For those who are looking to visit the fountain and get a taste of what Fountain Hills has to offer, the town will be holding the Fountain O’Green Artisan Market through Sunday.
- Former Joe Arpaio underling testifies against him in Phoenix court
- ASU’s Michael Crow earns $1.5M, tops among public college presidents
- Rural Arizona highways have one of nation’s highest fatality rates
- Mormon church announces closure of Mesa Temple for renovation
- Arizona to receive funding from HUD for home hazard protection