Main Street Minute: Kneaders opens bakery in north Phoenix
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Kneaders is opening a store in north Phoenix this weekend. The first 100 customers through the doors Saturday will get a free order of the chain’s famous chunky cinnamon French toast. The new bakery-cafe is near 12th Street and Bell Road.
• Allied Universal Security is holding a job fair Saturday near Sky Harbor Airport. The event from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. at the Radisson Phoenix Airport near 44th and Van Buren streets. Allied is hiring experienced security professionals to work transit throughout the Valley. Applications are being accepted online.
• Grabbagreen is celebrating a grand opening in the East Valley on Friday. The casual food-plus-juice restaurant has started serving in Gilbert near Loop 202 and Gilbert Road.
- Phoenix ranked among most affordable travel destinations in US
- Phoenix ISM Raceway dropped from IndyCar’s 2019 schedule
- Get ready for dogs – Phoenix is No. 6 city for pet-friendly vacation spots
- Part of Interstate 10, 17 to be closed during June 22 weekend
- Hawaii-bound American Airlines flight forced back to Phoenix