Former VP Joe Biden chooses favorite Obama-Biden ‘bromance’ meme
It was no secret that former President Barack Obama and former Vice President Joe Biden were as thick as thieves.
The two weren’t just coworkers, they were best friends and considered each other to be family.
During one of his final addresses as president, which he honored Biden with the Presidential Medal of Freedom, Obama said the former Delaware senator was his “first” and “best” choice for vice president.
“To Joe Biden, the scrappy kid from Scranton who became Delaware’s favorite son: You were the first choice I made as a nominee, and the best,” Obama said during the ceremony. “Not just because you have been a great vice president, but because in the bargain, I gained a brother.”
Over eight years, the entire nation was able to witness the special bromance Obama and Biden formed, which sparked some of the most hilarious memes to ever grace the internet.
But out of all of the classic Obama-Biden memes the internet has to offer — and trust me, there are a lot — there is one that Biden calls his favorite:
According to The Huffington Post, Biden’s daughter Ashley said she her father the memes and he “at there for an hour and laughed.” But in the end, Biden said this bromance meme was his favorite.
Here’s to hoping the Obama-Biden bromance will never go away.
- Gingrich was ‘astonished’ by Trump’s comment to fallen soldier’s family
- Gingrich: Trump treated with most hostility of any president since Lincoln
- Poll shows Arizona split on support for President Trump
- Judge halts newest Trump travel ban, saying it has same woes
- Groups seek lawyer to appeal decision to pardon former Sheriff Joe Arpaio