Main Street Minute: Events company hiring full, part-time positions
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Party and events company Pro Em will be hosting a job fair Tuesday at the Goodwill Career Center near 32nd Street and Thomas Road. The Phoenix-based company, which handles planning, security and event-related functions, is hiring security guards and guest-service representatives for full- and part-time positions. The job fair runs from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m.
• A new distribution center is kicking off its three-day job fair Tuesday in west Phoenix near 43rd Avenue and Buckeye Road. Quality Customs Distribution is hiring warehouse associates, class-A drivers, human resources, inventory coordinators and more. The event runs from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Special: Debate over gun violence in schools divides Arizona experts
- Arizona bill helps first responders get compensation, therapy for PTSD
- St. Mary’s high school in Phoenix cancels classes due to alleged threat
- Phoenix leaders deny petition to block city spending on more Trump events
- Ballot measure would raise production of clean energy in Arizona