Popular Phoenix pub returning to normal hours after liquor license troubles
PHOENIX — Beer taps will be flowing again soon at a popular Phoenix pub after it encountered problems with its liquor license late last year.
The British-themed bar transitioned to a daytime-only schedule in late December after it ran into problems with its liquor license and was unable to sell alcohol to customers.
Don Phillippi blamed bureaucracy for having to reapply for the permit after a name change.
The spot is known for trivia nights and as a gathering place to watch English soccer on big-screen TVs.
In the same post, the bar said trivia nights would resume in two to three weeks.
- Milwaukee Brewers release renovation plans for spring Phoenix home
- Phoenix police officers, woman injured in rush hour crash
- St. Mary’s high school in Phoenix cancels classes due to alleged threat
- Phoenix leaders deny petition to block city spending on more Trump events
- Thousands to march on Arizona’s capitol in response to Florida shooting