Popular Phoenix pub returning to normal hours after liquor license troubles
PHOENIX — Beer taps will be flowing again soon at a popular Phoenix pub after it encountered problems with its liquor license late last year.
The British-themed bar transitioned to a daytime-only schedule in late December after it ran into problems with its liquor license and was unable to sell alcohol to customers.
Don Phillippi blamed bureaucracy for having to reapply for the permit after a name change.
The spot is known for trivia nights and as a gathering place to watch English soccer on big-screen TVs.
In the same post, the bar said trivia nights would resume in two to three weeks.
- Phoenix ranked among most affordable travel destinations in US
- Phoenix ISM Raceway dropped from IndyCar’s 2019 schedule
- Get ready for dogs – Phoenix is No. 6 city for pet-friendly vacation spots
- Part of Interstate 10, 17 to be closed during June 22 weekend
- Hawaii-bound American Airlines flight forced back to Phoenix