PHOENIX — Beer taps will be flowing again soon at a popular Phoenix pub after it encountered problems with its liquor license late last year.
The British-themed bar transitioned to a daytime-only schedule in late December after it ran into problems with its liquor license and was unable to sell alcohol to customers.
Don Phillippi blamed bureaucracy for having to reapply for the permit after a name change.
The spot is known for trivia nights and as a gathering place to watch English soccer on big-screen TVs.
In the same post, the bar said trivia nights would resume in two to three weeks.
- Chase Field dispute between D-backs, county heading to arbitration
- Country music star Shania Twain bringing ‘Now’ tour to Phoenix
- ADOT begins wrong-way vehicle detection project on I-17, closures set
- After preschool promise, Phoenix couple marries 20 years later
- Woman hangs ‘second place’ banner on Phoenix Confederate memorial