Popular Phoenix pub returning to normal hours after liquor license troubles
PHOENIX — Beer taps will be flowing again soon at a popular Phoenix pub after it encountered problems with its liquor license late last year.
The British-themed bar transitioned to a daytime-only schedule in late December after it ran into problems with its liquor license and was unable to sell alcohol to customers.
Don Phillippi blamed bureaucracy for having to reapply for the permit after a name change.
The spot is known for trivia nights and as a gathering place to watch English soccer on big-screen TVs.
In the same post, the bar said trivia nights would resume in two to three weeks.
- Crash causes closure of eastbound Interstate 10 at I-17 in Phoenix
- Phoenix Sky Harbor ties for third-best ‘mega airport’ satisfaction rating
- Georgia man is accused of harassing a judge in Phoenix
- Alarm causes flights headed to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport to be diverted
- I-10 to be narrowed to one lane for nearly a week near Chandler