Two shot at Best Buy store in Phoenix’s West Valley
PHOENIX — At least two people were shot Monday at a Best Buy location in a Phoenix suburb, police said.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety said it assisted the Avondale Police Department and that a suspect was arrested at the technology store near 99th Avenue and McDowell Road.
The statuses of the victims and suspect are unknown.
News footage of the scene showed a large police presence.
No other details were immediately available.
- Man shot by Mesa police charged with aggravated assault, other charges
- Suspect injured in officer-involved shooting in Mesa
- Phoenix shooting leaves two injured, one dead on Saturday
- A year after shooting, Sen. Jeff Flake says his gun views have shifted
- Retrial for ex-NAU student charged in fatal shooting set for March