Two shot at Best Buy store in Phoenix’s West Valley
PHOENIX — At least two people were shot Monday at a Best Buy location in a Phoenix suburb, police said.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety said it assisted the Avondale Police Department and that a suspect was arrested at the technology store near 99th Avenue and McDowell Road.
The statuses of the victims and suspect are unknown.
News footage of the scene showed a large police presence.
No other details were immediately available.
- Steve Nash advocates for stricter gun laws after Florida school shooting
- Students say more guns, police officers on campus is not the answer
- Gun control bills stall in Arizona Legislature following Florida shooting
- Thousands to march on Arizona’s capitol in response to Florida shooting
- Phoenix police union calling for review board decision to be overturned