Two shot at Best Buy store in Phoenix’s West Valley
PHOENIX — At least two people were shot Monday at a Best Buy location in a Phoenix suburb, police said.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety said it assisted the Avondale Police Department and that a suspect was arrested at the technology store near 99th Avenue and McDowell Road.
The statuses of the victims and suspect are unknown.
News footage of the scene showed a large police presence.
No other details were immediately available.
- Suspect, officer injured in Phoenix shooting, police say
- Maricopa County Sheriff’s deputies shoot armed man west of Phoenix
- Phoenix-area freeway shut down after shooting suspect takes own life
- Phoenix Best Buy locations to have same-day delivery service next week
- Arizona sheriffs honor Flake for baseball shooting response