PHOENIX — A 73-year-old man was killed in a hit-and-run accident in Phoenix early Monday morning, police said.
Officers responded to a person on the roadway around 6 a.m. at a neighborhood near 43rd Avenue and Camelback Road.
A man was found on the road severely injured and was sent to the hospital, where he died.
Police said the man’s injuries indicated he was struck by a car, but they haven’t been able to find any witnesses.
- Protests break out, tear gas deployed in Phoenix following Trump rally
- Trump alludes to a pardon of former Maricopa County Sheriff Arpaio
- White House says Trump will not pardon Arpaio at Phoenix rally
- Arizona congressman says President Donald Trump is ‘clearly a racist’
- Live blog: President Donald Trump visits Yuma, hosts rally in Phoenix