WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is spending an evening out in his new neighborhood.
The president left the White House at mid-evening Saturday, his limousine covering the short distance to the luxury hotel bearing his name, the Trump International Hotel.
The White House says Trump is having dinner at the hotel with his daughter Ivanka and son-in-law Jared Kushner. An official declines to confirm the identities of other guests.
The past three weekends, Trump has flown to his private Florida club, Mar-a-Lago.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Drawing nears for Powerball jackpot that’s climbed to $700M
- Mexican soldiers seize 140 pounds of fentanyl near Arizona border
- Pence says Confederate statues are state, local decision
- Twitter reacts to solar eclipse and it’s pretty funny
- Half of Arizonans in poll side against Trump pardoning Arpaio in Phoenix