PHOENIX — Those in the Phoenix area hoping to enjoy laughing to Chris Rock’s antics Saturday night will have to make some different plans.
Live Nation-Phoenix announced early Saturday afternoon that Rock won’t be able to perform at Comerica Theatre as scheduled because of an “illness.”
Rock was coming to Phoenix as part of his “Total Blackout Tour 2017.” His first showing was slated for 7 p.m., with another show coming right after at 10 p.m.
Live Nation-Phoenix also announced that refunds will be available at point of purchase.
With no postponement date set yet, Rock’s next show isn’t for almost a week when he will perform at the Bellco Theatre in Denver.
- Phoenix police shoot suspect armed with knife approaching them
- Chase Field dispute between D-backs, county heading to arbitration
- Arizona members of US Congress ask president not to pardon Arpaio
- Confederate monument along Arizona highway damaged overnight
- Country music star Shania Twain bringing ‘Now’ tour to Phoenix