Chris Rock’s shows in Phoenix postponed due to ‘illness’
PHOENIX — Those in the Phoenix area hoping to enjoy laughing to Chris Rock’s antics Saturday night will have to make some different plans.
Live Nation-Phoenix announced early Saturday afternoon that Rock won’t be able to perform at Comerica Theatre as scheduled because of an “illness.”
Rock was coming to Phoenix as part of his “Total Blackout Tour 2017.” His first showing was slated for 7 p.m., with another show coming right after at 10 p.m.
Live Nation-Phoenix also announced that refunds will be available at point of purchase.
With no postponement date set yet, Rock’s next show isn’t for almost a week when he will perform at the Bellco Theatre in Denver.
- 300 Mesa High students walk out in support of stricter gun control
- Police investigating possible triple homicide in northwest Phoenix
- Joe Arpaio loses appeal in lawsuit over his slip-and-fall injury
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Hearing called off for Phoenix-area man accused in 9 shooting deaths