The future is here: Jetpack demonstrates technology at its best
It’s 2017, a time in which older movies predicted flying cars, jetpacks and time machines.
When living in a specific time period, the expectation for years down the road is that technology will have advanced so far that everyone’s daily lives are completely different.
Based off of a demonstration done by JetPack Aviation, it looks like the future may be here.
According to their website, the JetPack has been over 25 years in the making. The jet turbine powered backpack is “small enough to fit into the trunk of a car” and can go over 100 miles per an hour with a 10-minute endurance period.
Although it isn’t available for purchase yet, JetPack Aviation is hopeful its items can be available to “enthusiasts” one day.
- Sen. Jeff Flake expresses concerns with Republican Party’s future
- Passengers endure 8-hour flight with screaming child
- Amazon sends Phoenix area some love in form of electronics to schools
- Strange, rocket-like object shows up in Phoenix skies
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention