The future is here: Jetpack demonstrates technology at its best
It’s 2017, a time in which older movies predicted flying cars, jetpacks and time machines.
When living in a specific time period, the expectation for years down the road is that technology will have advanced so far that everyone’s daily lives are completely different.
Based off of a demonstration done by JetPack Aviation, it looks like the future may be here.
According to their website, the JetPack has been over 25 years in the making. The jet turbine powered backpack is “small enough to fit into the trunk of a car” and can go over 100 miles per an hour with a 10-minute endurance period.
Although it isn’t available for purchase yet, JetPack Aviation is hopeful its items can be available to “enthusiasts” one day.
- Broken pipe curbs water usage for Grand Canyon’s North Rim
- Organizers cancel second edition of Phoenix’s Lost Lake Festival
- Pair of Golden Retrievers assist toddler in early morning escapade
- Chinese police officer lends helping hand to man crossing busy street
- Non-fatal drownings can have lifelong consequences for children