Phoenix-area entrepreneurs create alternative oat breakfast options
PHOENIX — Two Phoenix-area entrepreneurs created a company for healthy, cheap breakfast options with oats for on-the-go eaters.
Brian Tate and Jeff Yauck made Oats Overnight that features three flavor mixtures: green apple cinnamon, chocolate peanut butter banana and strawberries and cream.
According to the company website, customers pour milk and the flavor package into the provided blender bottle, shake and refrigerate overnight and shake again before eating in the morning.
Some of the ingredients in the Oats Overnight include oatmeal, protein, flax seeds, chia seeds, concentrated fruits and more.
In an interview with East Valley Tribune, Tate and Yauck said they began in a 1,750 square-foot space in Tempe, but they are planning on moving to a new spot in Chandler.
“We hope to replace cereal as a quick and easy option,” Yauck said in the interview.
Tate and Yauck plan to add new several new flavors in the future with the help of a nutritionist to keep the healthy aspect.
Starting packs with all three of the flavors, including the blender bottle, begin at $18 and can be purchased on their website.
- Phoenix needs more bottled water to help battle summer heat
- $370,000 worth of meth seized in Arizona border drug busts
- Arizona attorney general appealing dismissal of university tuition lawsuit
- CVS Pharmacy expands efforts to combat opioid abuse in Arizona
- Border Patrol rescues young Costa Rican boy in Arizona