John Mayer to play concert in Phoenix this August
PHOENIX — This summer, singer-songwriter John Mayer will perform at Talking Stick Resort Arena in downtown Phoenix.
The multiple-time Grammy winner will make a stop in the Valley for his “The Search for Everything” world tour on Aug. 1, playing acoustic sessions as well as being accompanied by the John Mayer Trio and a full rock band.
Tickets will go on sale on March 4 at 10 a.m.
The three-part show format is similar to that of his “Where the Light” Is live album and concert film, performed in 2007 and released in 2008. Since then, Mayer has released three more full studio albums and is currently releasing his latest album, “The Search for Everything,” in four separate EPs.
- Milwaukee Brewers release renovation plans for spring training home
- Phoenix police officers, woman injured in rush hour crash
- St. Mary’s high school in Phoenix cancels classes due to alleged threat
- Phoenix leaders deny petition to block city spending on more Trump events
- Thousands to march on Arizona’s capitol in response to Florida shooting