John Mayer to play concert in Phoenix this August
PHOENIX — This summer, singer-songwriter John Mayer will perform at Talking Stick Resort Arena in downtown Phoenix.
The multiple-time Grammy winner will make a stop in the Valley for his “The Search for Everything” world tour on Aug. 1, playing acoustic sessions as well as being accompanied by the John Mayer Trio and a full rock band.
Tickets will go on sale on March 4 at 10 a.m.
The three-part show format is similar to that of his “Where the Light” Is live album and concert film, performed in 2007 and released in 2008. Since then, Mayer has released three more full studio albums and is currently releasing his latest album, “The Search for Everything,” in four separate EPs.
- One killed, two injured in west Phoenix shooting, police say
- Brews and views: Thrillist names the Phoenix area’s best rooftop bars
- Crash causes closure of eastbound Interstate 10 at I-17 in Phoenix
- Phoenix Sky Harbor ties for third-best ‘mega airport’ satisfaction rating
- Georgia man is accused of harassing a judge in Phoenix