New pizza and rotisserie restaurant concept coming to Phoenix
PHOENIX — A new restaurant concept that serves house-made pizza and various rotisserie options is coming to Phoenix in March.
The grand opening near 44th Street and Indian School Road was set for March 28.
Customers can dine at Doughbird Pizza and Rotisserie for lunch and dinner, with an option to order for food to go.
A full-service bar will serve wine, beer and specialty cocktails.
Doughbird is the latest culinary twist from the Phoenix area-based Fox Restaurant Concepts and Sam Fox.
Fox is a household name in Arizona. He has several popular restaurants as The Henry, Flower Child, True Food Kitchen, North Italia and more.
He was named to Nation’s Restaurant News’ 2017 Power List of 50 most influential individuals in the restaurant industry.
According to its Fox Restaurant Concepts began as a single restaurant in Tuscon almost 20 years ago.
Now the group has 16 varied restaurant concepts and 50 locations across nine states.
The restaurant is planning to fill 120 positions at two job fairs that will be held Feb. 27-March 4 and March 6-11. Both fairs will run from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily.
- ATM turns 50, forever changes consumer behavior
- Tempe introduces program to give jobs, living assistance to homeless
- Arizona lawmakers say global subsidies threaten local airline jobs
- Frontier Airlines to start offering flights between Phoenix, Orlando
- Suspect, officer injured in Phoenix shooting, police say