MIAMI (AP) — Chris Bosh is heading back to the NBA, this time as an analyst.
Turner Sports announced Thursday that Bosh will be part of its “Players Only” team of analysts for five consecutive Mondays, starting Feb. 27. Bosh will work from Turner’s studios in Atlanta, working alongside Chris Webber, Isiah Thomas and Baron Davis.
Bosh has not played an NBA game since Feb. 9, 2016. He remains under contract with the Miami Heat, though has not played this season while dealing with issues related to blood clots.
Bosh got a head start on his new job Thursday, when the 11-time All-Star appeared on Turner’s programming related to the NBA trade deadline.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Drawing nears for Powerball jackpot that’s climbed to $700M
- Mexican soldiers seize 140 pounds of fentanyl near Arizona border
- Pence says Confederate statues are state, local decision
- Twitter reacts to solar eclipse and it’s pretty funny
- Half of Arizonans in poll side against Trump pardoning Arpaio in Phoenix