NEW YORK (AP) — A suspect has been arrested in connection with the fatal shootings of two men inside a cash advance company in New York City.
Police said Wednesday that 32-year-old Ricky Dennis, of Brooklyn, was arrested on murder charges.
The shooting happened last month at Universal Merchant Funding, a small business loan and cash advance company on Staten Island.
Police say a masked gunman went inside and shot the men in their heads. The suspect then fled in a vehicle.
Police say 57-year-old Michael Genovese, of Edgewater, New Jersey, and an unidentified 52-year-old man were both pronounced dead at the scene.
No motive has been given for the shooting.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Pence won’t address Trump comments but condemns supremacists
- Arizona high court rules domestic violence testimony needs scrutiny
- Main Street Minute: Glendale health care campus giving out eclipse glasses
- Trump ends business councils after slew of CEOs drop out
- Brewer stands by Trump assessment of Mexican rapists, white power rally