Silver Alert canceled after Phoenix man missing for months found safe
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled Wednesday morning after a Phoenix man who had been missing for months was found safe.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety said Manuel Roy Smith was found at a convenience store near 35th and Peoria avenues.
Smith was reported missing Sept. 10 near Third Avenue and McDowell Road.
He suffers from a variety of medical conditions that may cause him to appear confused or disoriented.
- Silver Alert canceled after Phoenix woman found at Walmart
- Silver Alert canceled for 72-year-old man in Pinal County
- Silver Alert cancelled for once-missing 74-year-old Mesa man
- Silver Alert cancelled for woman found in Black Canyon area
- Silver Alert cancelled for Mesa man who went missing on Christmas Eve