Actor Will Arnett pulls hilarious prank on British toy shop as Lego Batman
Batman has many powerful skills, but actor Will Arnett just added another one to the superhero’s belt: Making hilarious — and successful! — prank calls.
Arnett, who voices Lego Batman in “The Lego Batman Movie,” appeared as a guest on BBC Radio 1’s “The Matt Edmondson Show.”
Edmondson gave him a task that is probably a lot harder than the actor made it look: Prank call a local toy shop and start every sentence with a different letter of the alphabet.
The actor pulled off the transitions perfectly, even when he came across more difficult letters like “K” — for Kryptonite, of course — and Y and Z, “You’ve been very, very helpful, I’m sure it’s busy. Zoo-like, I bet, right?”
But if you want to see more of Arnett’s talents as Lego Batman, “The Lego Batman Movie” is now out in theaters.
- ‘Black Panther’ scores mighty $25.2 million Thursday debut
- Al Pacino takes on Joe Paterno in an upcoming HBO movie
- Here is the first plot synopsis for upcoming ‘Solo’ Star Wars film
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- Helen Mirren to star in thriller film about Winchester Mystery House