Batman has many powerful skills, but actor Will Arnett just added another one to the superhero’s belt: Making hilarious — and successful! — prank calls.
Arnett, who voices Lego Batman in “The Lego Batman Movie,” appeared as a guest on BBC Radio 1’s “The Matt Edmondson Show.”
Edmondson gave him a task that is probably a lot harder than the actor made it look: Prank call a local toy shop and start every sentence with a different letter of the alphabet.
The actor pulled off the transitions perfectly, even when he came across more difficult letters like “K” — for Kryptonite, of course — and Y and Z, “You’ve been very, very helpful, I’m sure it’s busy. Zoo-like, I bet, right?”
But if you want to see more of Arnett’s talents as Lego Batman, “The Lego Batman Movie” is now out in theaters.
- Filmmaker from Scottsdale to debut ‘Girl on Wave’ surfing documentary
- Trailer released for ‘Only the Brave,’ film about Granite Mountain Hotshots
- New feature film ‘Arizona’ was shot in New Mexico
- Bat-Signal lights up Los Angeles in tribute to Adam West
- ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ movie to hit theaters, trailer released