Actor Will Arnett pulls hilarious prank on British toy shop as Lego Batman
Batman has many powerful skills, but actor Will Arnett just added another one to the superhero’s belt: Making hilarious — and successful! — prank calls.
Arnett, who voices Lego Batman in “The Lego Batman Movie,” appeared as a guest on BBC Radio 1’s “The Matt Edmondson Show.”
Edmondson gave him a task that is probably a lot harder than the actor made it look: Prank call a local toy shop and start every sentence with a different letter of the alphabet.
The actor pulled off the transitions perfectly, even when he came across more difficult letters like “K” — for Kryptonite, of course — and Y and Z, “You’ve been very, very helpful, I’m sure it’s busy. Zoo-like, I bet, right?”
But if you want to see more of Arnett’s talents as Lego Batman, “The Lego Batman Movie” is now out in theaters.
- ‘Monsters University’ named most popular Disney-Pixar film in Arizona
- Watch 3 ex-presidents talk about John McCain in trailer for HBO movie
- ‘A limb from Lego’ – an 18-year-old built a prosthetic arm
- Marvel Studios drops the second trailer for ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’