Actor Will Arnett pulls hilarious prank on British toy shop as Lego Batman
Batman has many powerful skills, but actor Will Arnett just added another one to the superhero’s belt: Making hilarious — and successful! — prank calls.
Arnett, who voices Lego Batman in “The Lego Batman Movie,” appeared as a guest on BBC Radio 1’s “The Matt Edmondson Show.”
Edmondson gave him a task that is probably a lot harder than the actor made it look: Prank call a local toy shop and start every sentence with a different letter of the alphabet.
The actor pulled off the transitions perfectly, even when he came across more difficult letters like “K” — for Kryptonite, of course — and Y and Z, “You’ve been very, very helpful, I’m sure it’s busy. Zoo-like, I bet, right?”
But if you want to see more of Arnett’s talents as Lego Batman, “The Lego Batman Movie” is now out in theaters.
- Jake LaMotta, boxer who inspired ‘Raging Bull,’ dies at 95
- Second trailer out for ‘Only the Brave,’ Granite Mountain Hotshots film
- How young is too young for your kid to see ‘It’?
- Box Office Top 20: ‘It’ devours competition with $123.4M
- Filmmaker from Scottsdale to debut ‘Girl on Wave’ surfing documentary