Main Street Minute: Phoenix ride-sharing company holding hiring event
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday at 7:27 a.m.
• A local ride-sharing company is holding a big job fair on Wednesday in Glendale near 51st Avenue and Camelback Road. Discount Ride is offering a $500 signing bonus. The event runs from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m., and the first 30 people to apply at the event will receive a free gas card. Food trucks serving free food will also be on site.
• State Farm is hiring customer care representatives on Tuesday at the Goodwill Career Center near Southern Avenue and McClintock Drive. The insurance company is holding interviews from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m.
• A real estate franchise company is looking for new and experienced agents this week. The Powered by Zip Team at Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate’s application can be found online.
- Ofo, dockless bike share system, kicks off operations in Mesa
- Arizona Super Show to be held at University of Phoenix Stadium
- Arizona DPS trooper injured in crash with impaired driver
- Rep. Andy Biggs: Florida shooting should not be ‘politicized’
- Arizona bill would fine residents for misrepresenting service animals