Couple found dead inside Phoenix home, four children uninjured
PHOENIX — Police have identified the man and woman who were found dead in a Phoenix home on Monday after four children said the couple had been arguing.
Police said the victim is 33-year-old Iveth Susana Chavez and the suspect is 34-year-old Oliver Olague-Acosta.
The children were unharmed. One of them called police during the late Monday fight between their mother and stepfather in a house near 63rd Avenue and Lower Buckeye Road.
Police said one of the children told them there had been at least one gunshot.
Authorities said Olague-Acosta was the biological father of two of the children and stepfather to the other two.
Police say their investigation is continuing. No others details were immediately released Tuesday.
The children weren’t injured and were placed with local family members.
- West Phoenix Abrazo hospital to close before Christmas
- FBI searches for scarf-wearing suspect in 10 Valley robberies
- Phoenix police to begin landfill search for missing woman next week
- Phoenix woman sentenced for framing husband’s ex as stalker
- Gymnast McKayla Maroney alleges sexual abuse by team doctor