It’s a rough life for Oscar nominees, who receive a gift bag with goods ranging from lip balm to stays in Italy.
As described in a list published by Business Insider, nominees at the Academy Awards on Feb. 26 will receive an assortment of gifts, collected and presented by an independent marketing company each year for the past 15 years. Each bag has more than $100,000 worth of gifts.
The gifts include complimentary stays in five different locations: Northern California, Hawaii, Southern California and two different stays in Italy — all in either a mansion, a suite or resort.
Smaller, more curious gifts include Chapstick lip balm, Opal apples and a 64-count box of Crayola Crayons.
There’s also jewelry, a handbag, a box of motivational quotes, a smart-home kit and a custom wardrobe, among other items.
Apparently, being an Oscar nominee earns you more than prestige.
- Arizona man taken to burn center after Lake Havasu boat fire
- China Magic Noodle House named best Chinese restaurant in Arizona
- Tempe man accused of using identity of baby who died in 1982
- Survivors of freeway plane crash are in stable condition
- San Jose State football player recovering after stabbing