Scottsdale-based Magellan Health ranked among Fortune’s most admired companies
While the company was not ranked among the top 50, Magellan Health also rose through the ranks in the health care industry. Magellan Health was ranked No. 5 in the industry, up from No. 8 in the previous ranking.
In a press release, Chairman and CEO Barry Smith called the recognition an “honor [that] is a testament to our approximately 9,700 dedicated associates who serve our members and customers with passion, and come to work each day focused on leading humanity to healthy, vibrant lives.”
“I am honored that peers across our industry have recognized Magellan Health as a respected and reputable company – something we strive toward daily,” the press release read.
- Trump calls McCain ‘no’ vote on health care a slap to GOP’s face
- Four Arizona cities among top 50 ‘most fun’ cities in US
- Silver Alert canceled after missing Scottsdale woman found safe
- McCain says he will not vote for latest Republican effort to repeal Obamacare
- Arizona could lose $600M in 2020 under latest Obamacare repeal bill