Obamacare in the age of Donald Trump
Republicans have been trying to repeal the Affordable Healthcare Act, also known as Obamacare, since the day it was passed. But it is different now, they actually have the power to do it.
Is this like the dog that finally caught the car: Now, what do I do?
We discuss the implications of various options with two of the most knowledgeable people around:
• Betsy Bayless is the former CEO of the Maricopa Integrated Health Systems and former Arizona Secretary of State.
• Francine Hardaway has written some of the most incisive analyses of healthcare policy out of anyone I know.
- Trump mentions McCain, remains confident Obamacare will be repealed
- McCain says he will not vote for latest Republican effort to repeal Obamacare
- Arizona could lose $600M in 2020 under latest Obamacare repeal bill
- Studies say Arizona will lose billions, coverage under latest health care plan
- Arizona congressmen say no Obamacare repeal could affect tax reform