Obamacare in the age of Donald Trump
Republicans have been trying to repeal the Affordable Healthcare Act, also known as Obamacare, since the day it was passed. But it is different now, they actually have the power to do it.
Is this like the dog that finally caught the car: Now, what do I do?
We discuss the implications of various options with two of the most knowledgeable people around:
• Betsy Bayless is the former CEO of the Maricopa Integrated Health Systems and former Arizona Secretary of State.
• Francine Hardaway has written some of the most incisive analyses of healthcare policy out of anyone I know.
- Trump slams McCain over Obamacare in speech, but doesn’t name him
- Ryan criticizes McCain for dramatic ‘no’ vote on Obamacare repeal
- Arizona among states seeking work requirements for Medicaid recipients
- Health insurance open enrollment faces final day
- Obamacare sign-ups boom at open season midpoint in Arizona, nation