Republicans have been trying to repeal the Affordable Healthcare Act, also known as Obamacare, since the day it was passed. But it is different now, they actually have the power to do it.
Is this like the dog that finally caught the car: Now, what do I do?
We discuss the implications of various options with two of the most knowledgeable people around:
• Betsy Bayless is the former CEO of the Maricopa Integrated Health Systems and former Arizona Secretary of State.
• Francine Hardaway has written some of the most incisive analyses of healthcare policy out of anyone I know.
- Giffords: ‘Fight everyday’ against GOP health care repeal
- Arizona congresswoman: Obamacare rework needs bipartisan touch
- Arizona Sen. John McCain votes no to repeal parts of Obamacare
- McCain again calls for bipartisan solution to Obamacare replacement
- DNC chair says Obamacare reduced Arizona uninsured rate 36 percent