Main Street Minute: Phoenix, Gilbert police set to attend job fairs
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The Phoenix Police Department, the Army and Hacienda Healthcare are a few of the employers taking part in a job fair Wednesday in Phoenix. The event runs from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. at the Cesar Chavez Public Library near 35th Avenue and Baseline Road.
• Gilbert Police are taking part in a career and internship fair Wednesday at Arizona State’s main campus. It runs from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. on the second floor of the Memorial Union Building.
• Liberty Station is hiring back-of-house staff for its restaurant scheduled to open this month. The eatery is holding a job fair Wednesday from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. at Market Street Kitchen near Pima Road and Thompson Peak Parkway in Scottsdale.
- Silver Alert issued for missing Scottsdale woman
- Main Street Minute: Free golf for girls clinic set for Phoenix course
- Campus museum honors Colangelo, ‘godfather’ of Phoenix pro sports
- Main Street Minute: State library picks up grant to digitize newspapers
- ATM turns 50, forever changes consumer behavior