Silver Alert canceled for Phoenix-area man after desert ravine crash
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled Monday after a missing Phoenix-area man was found in the desert after crashing his car in a ravine.
The Goodyear Police Department said 78-year-old Harold Robert Lynch was found near Interstate 10 and 339th Avenue several hours after being reported missing.
Despite the crash, Lynch was alert and appeared to be in good condition. His dog, who was with him, was OK.
Lynch was reported missing earlier Monday from the Estrella Estates retirement center, located near Indian School and Litchfield roads.
Lynch has been diagnosed with both Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- Arizona prison inmate found dead in cell in apparent suicide
- MCSO searching for man suspected of killing woman near Goodyear
- Silver Alert canceled after Gilbert woman found in California
- Silver Alert canceled for missing Apache Junction woman
- Silver Alert cancelled after Scottsdale man found safe in California