What’s next after the Women’s March in Washington?
The day after President Trump was inaugurated, huge crowds protested, not only in Washington D.C. but in many cities in America and throughout the world. Billed as a “Women’s March”, Phoenix was among these protest locations.
This week the Think Tank invites in two of those who protested in Phoenix to explain why they joined in this protest, what they hope to accomplish and what next steps they envision.
Are these protests likely to fizzle out? Or are they the vanguard of a new social/political movement in America? It is not clear, but listen in and you may get an inkling.
- What Trump gets right, wrong about progress on US-Mexico border wall
- Trump again tweets about McCain voting against Obamacare repeal
- Opinion: NFL national anthem protests pit Roger Goodell vs. Donald Trump
- Trump calls McCain ‘no’ vote on health care a slap to GOP’s face
- Talking Trump and Arizona politics with Steve Krafft