What’s next after the Women’s March in Washington?
The day after President Trump was inaugurated, huge crowds protested, not only in Washington D.C. but in many cities in America and throughout the world. Billed as a “Women’s March”, Phoenix was among these protest locations.
This week the Think Tank invites in two of those who protested in Phoenix to explain why they joined in this protest, what they hope to accomplish and what next steps they envision.
Are these protests likely to fizzle out? Or are they the vanguard of a new social/political movement in America? It is not clear, but listen in and you may get an inkling.
- Deported parents could face barriers when reuniting with their children
- Sen. Jeff Flake seeking info on separation of asylum-seeking families
- Trump, North Korea’s Kim Jong Un sign unspecified document
- Final preparations begin for Trump-Kim high-stakes summit
- Weekend wrap-up: The biggest Arizona stories from past weekend