What’s next after the Women’s March in Washington?
The day after President Trump was inaugurated, huge crowds protested, not only in Washington D.C. but in many cities in America and throughout the world. Billed as a “Women’s March”, Phoenix was among these protest locations.
This week the Think Tank invites in two of those who protested in Phoenix to explain why they joined in this protest, what they hope to accomplish and what next steps they envision.
Are these protests likely to fizzle out? Or are they the vanguard of a new social/political movement in America? It is not clear, but listen in and you may get an inkling.
- Talking ‘abundance’ compared to ‘scarcity’ in politics
- Trump slams McCain over Obamacare in speech, but doesn’t name him
- Family of deported Arizona mom describes living a ‘nightmare’
- New charges brought against ex-Trump campaign associates
- Thousands to march on Arizona’s capitol in response to Florida shooting