The day after President Trump was inaugurated, huge crowds protested, not only in Washington D.C. but in many cities in America and throughout the world. Billed as a “Women’s March”, Phoenix was among these protest locations.
This week the Think Tank invites in two of those who protested in Phoenix to explain why they joined in this protest, what they hope to accomplish and what next steps they envision.
Are these protests likely to fizzle out? Or are they the vanguard of a new social/political movement in America? It is not clear, but listen in and you may get an inkling.
- What does Charlottesville mean and what should we do?
- GOP: Trump could visit Mexico border during Phoenix rally visit next week
- Trump signs bill expanding college assistance for veterans
- Mayor asks Trump to delay Phoenix rally after Charlottesville violence
- Trump ends business councils after slew of CEOs drop out