‘Marijuana sasquatch’ spotted during Massachusetts snowstorm
One of the challenges of live television is dealing with the unexpected.
That was the case for one television reporter for WWLP 22News in Springfield, Mass., Jennifer Pagliei, who, while reporting a snowstorm Thursday, saw a Sasquatch.
The bigfoot-like creature appeared on the screen as a news camera panned across the snowy scene. It was a costume, of course, but nonetheless surprising. The crew spotted the prankster during a shoot on a Springfield intersection colloquially referred to as “The X.”
WWLP’s website stated that the Sasquatch was covered in marijuana leaves, only adding to the already-wacky incident in the south-central Massachusetts city.
- ‘Beast from the east’ storm brings snow to Rome, priests throw snowballs
- Chandler drugmaker settles with one state, faces lawsuit from another
- Legally Speaking: Encouraging suicide toes line between morality, legality
- Arizona not alone in voting on legalized marijuana, minimum wage hikes
- Get Outdoors product review: Who makes the best coffee tumbler for outdoors?