Family hilariously fails at sandwich-making in Exact Instructions Challenge
Kids say the darndest things. But what if their parents had to follow everything they said, down to a T?
That’s the premise behind the newest craze taking over the internet: The Exact Instructions Challenge.
Parents tell their children to write instructions for a simple task, like making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, then the parents complete the task following their children’s instructions and see how effective they were.
But, as YouTuber Josh Darnit found out, the challenge is exactly that — a challenge.
Josh’s two children, Johnna and Evan, were given the task to write instructions on how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, which Josh then followed to try and actually make the sandwich.
But things were not always pretty. Tensions flared, peanut butter got everywhere and sandwiches were destroyed.
In the end, as Josh said, “We were all losers.” But at least we had a couple of laughs while doing so.
If you just didn’t get enough of the Exact Instructions Challenge, check out this video from the Eh Bee family.
- Video of dog retrieving football tees for Boise State goes viral
- Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video
- British reporter taken on wild virtual reality ride on live TV
- YouTube prankster picks up girls in toy car at Arizona State University
- Dog can’t contain itself after owners surprise her with new bed