Kids say the darndest things. But what if their parents had to follow everything they said, down to a T?
That’s the premise behind the newest craze taking over the internet: The Exact Instructions Challenge.
Parents tell their children to write instructions for a simple task, like making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, then the parents complete the task following their children’s instructions and see how effective they were.
But, as YouTuber Josh Darnit found out, the challenge is exactly that — a challenge.
Josh’s two children, Johnna and Evan, were given the task to write instructions on how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, which Josh then followed to try and actually make the sandwich.
But things were not always pretty. Tensions flared, peanut butter got everywhere and sandwiches were destroyed.
In the end, as Josh said, “We were all losers.” But at least we had a couple of laughs while doing so.
If you just didn’t get enough of the Exact Instructions Challenge, check out this video from the Eh Bee family.
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- Videos show massive explosions at Ukraine arms depot
- Video shows Kate McKinnon’s dramatic transformation on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Slow-motion video shows Amtrak train blast waiting passengers with snow
- Celebrate 100 years of cookies with the Cookie Monster
- Johnny Depp reprises role in ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales’