Kids say the darndest things. But what if their parents had to follow everything they said, down to a T?
That’s the premise behind the newest craze taking over the internet: The Exact Instructions Challenge.
Parents tell their children to write instructions for a simple task, like making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, then the parents complete the task following their children’s instructions and see how effective they were.
But, as YouTuber Josh Darnit found out, the challenge is exactly that — a challenge.
Josh’s two children, Johnna and Evan, were given the task to write instructions on how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, which Josh then followed to try and actually make the sandwich.
But things were not always pretty. Tensions flared, peanut butter got everywhere and sandwiches were destroyed.
In the end, as Josh said, “We were all losers.” But at least we had a couple of laughs while doing so.
If you just didn’t get enough of the Exact Instructions Challenge, check out this video from the Eh Bee family.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- One more time: Wonders perform ‘That Thing You Do’ at LA reunion show
- ‘Star Wars’ actor John Boyega pulls hilarious prank, photobombs fans at convention
- Boston Marathon organizers go to great lengths to help spectators cross streets
- Student tricks school officials into reciting Smash Mouth lyrics in senior prank
- YouTuber builds own iPhone using parts bought in Chinese markets