Movies in a Minute: ‘Fifty Shades Darker’
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and to celebrate, I dragged Pamela to the movie theater and forced her to see “Fifty Shades Darker” with me — and boy, was it dark!
For those of you who don’t know — count yourselves lucky — “Fifty Shades Darker” is the second movie in the “Fifty Shades” trilogy that is based off of the romantic novel series.
But these movies step beyond the line of “romantic” and enter the “skin-a-max” category. “Fifty Shades Darker” was so dirty that they didn’t even need to hire a costume director.
While Pamela found the movie entertaining and cheesy, I thought the movie lacked a solid plot line and a believable relationship between the two main characters.
So, even though “Fifty Shades Darker” may not win an Oscar, sitting through it with your partner on Valentine’s Day may land you the “Best Boyfriend” award.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Bruce St. James gives his picks for the 2017 Oscars