Barack Obama seems to be enjoying post-White House life, goes kiteboarding
While his successor is left to fight his own battles in Washington, D.C., former President Barack Obama is apparently enjoying his life after leaving the White House.
After leaving office, Obama and his wife, Michelle, took a quick jaunt to Palm Springs, California. But their next stop was pretty awesome: the British Virgin Islands.
According to Virgin, the Obamas were invited to spend time in paradise by billionaire Richard Branson, who knew Hawaii native Obama was sorely missing one of his favorite past times: surfing.
While the pair didn’t exactly hit the waves in the traditional sense, the former president was given the chance to learn how to kiteboard while Branson tried his hand at the foilboard.
The pair held a contest to see who could stay up the longest. Watch the video above to see who emerged the winner.
- Chance The Rapper plays clueless hockey reporter in SNL skit
- Sen. John McCain awarded Liberty Medal for lifetime of sacrifice, service
- Former president Bill Clinton pokes fun at himself with ‘balloon’ tweet
- Jeff Flake: Wiretapping of Trump Tower by Obama ‘just didn’t happen’
- McCain wants Trump to provide evidence of Obama wiretapping