Seven great Phoenix-area spots for pizza on National Pizza Day
PHOENIX — For all the pizza lovers out there, Thursday is the day you patiently wait for every year – it’s National Pizza Day!
Although birthed in Italy, pizza is now considered a staple American food item with many different styles and variations.
Chicago and New York are acknowledged as the pioneering leaders of the pizza industry, but Phoenix has been creeping up to the top and has been ranked the best city in America for pizza, according to Travel and Leisure.
Take a look at the gallery below to see some of the best places in Phoenix area for pizza. Tell us your favorite spot in the comments below!
- Phoenix-area mayors ready to join forces to land Amazon headquarters
- Feds buy land to open up access to 2 Arizona forest areas
- Book tells stories of retired numbers of Arizona high school athletes
- Brews and views: Thrillist names the Phoenix area’s best rooftop bars
- New book explores retired numbers of Arizona high school athletes