Main Street Minute: Valley restaurant chain donates to Pat Tillman Foundation
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m
• Valley restaurant chain Z’Tejas will donate a portion of its cornbread sales until March 31 to the Pat Tillman Foundation, which invests in military veterans and their spouses through academic scholarships. Z’Tejas has five local spots.
• Recruiters and hiring managers from local, regional and Fortune 500 companies are holding a job fair Tuesday at the Crowne Plaza near 44th and Washington streets. Opportunities available are in sales, retail and management. The event runs from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- Principal, athletic director reassigned as Hamilton hazing case continues
- Arizona voter registration system targeted again by hackers
- Main Street Minute: Free golf for girls clinic set for Phoenix course
- Latinos in Arizona spent $42B on consumer goods in 2016, study finds
- Phoenix ranks best city in nation for fall weather, survey finds