Main Street Minute: Valley restaurant chain donates to Pat Tillman Foundation
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m
• Valley restaurant chain Z’Tejas will donate a portion of its cornbread sales until March 31 to the Pat Tillman Foundation, which invests in military veterans and their spouses through academic scholarships. Z’Tejas has five local spots.
• Recruiters and hiring managers from local, regional and Fortune 500 companies are holding a job fair Tuesday at the Crowne Plaza near 44th and Washington streets. Opportunities available are in sales, retail and management. The event runs from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona stories from President’s Day weekend
- Mark Kelly calls for gun control legislation after Florida shooting
- Meghan McCain shares photo of Sen. John McCain at Arizona home
- Storm expected to slam Arizona high country with strong wind
- Arizona landmarks make list of must-see attractions in North America