McDonald’s rolls out new Shamrock Shake flavors
The famed, limited-time Shamrock Shake at McDonald’s has made its way back, but this time, there are some new variations of the classic treat, according to Brand Eating.
The McDonald’s Shamrock Shake has been a St. Patrick’s Day-season promotional item for decades, but the 2017 rollout includes never-before-seen combinations.
Chocolate Shamrock Shake
This drink will have two layers: A layer of Shamrock Shake on top and a layer of chocolate shake on the bottom. It’s just a new combination of two classic desserts.
Shamrock Chocolate Chip Frappe
Mixing the caramel and mocha Frappe flavors, McDonald’s also blends in chocolate chips and Shamrock Shake for a new “spin” on multiple menu items.
Shamrock Hot Chocolate
The original Shamrock Shake is mostly just a vanilla milkshake with Shamrock Shake syrup, but the Shamrock Hot Chocolate instead takes that syrup and puts it into a steamy beverage.
Like the Shamrock Hot Chocolate, the Shamrock Mocha puts Shamrock syrup into a warm drink. This time, it’s milk, espresso and chocolate syrup mixed with Shamrock syrup.
- Here’s what to expect from McDonald’s major Happy Meal changes
- YouTube video shows off epic self-direction campaign
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- Ikea asks pregnant women to pee on magazine ad for discount
- Helen Mirren to star in thriller film about Winchester Mystery House