Much has been made of the ads that aired during Sunday’s Super Bowl, but out of the advertising flurry came trailers for a Netflix hit and several films.
Not only did we get a first look at season two of Netflix’s smash hit “Stranger Things,” but we also got to see teasers for plenty of movies, including a new “Pirates of the Caribbean” and several action films.
To save you the trouble, we embedded all the trailers below and added their release dates so you can plan ahead. If these trailers are any indication, we can all expect some entertaining movies — and a lot of sequels — this summer and a second helping of “Stranger Things” in the fall.
“Stranger Things 2”
Release date: Oct. 31.
“Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Mean Tell No Tales”
Release date: May 26.
“Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2”
Release date: May 5.
Release date: March 3.
“Transformers: The Last Knight”
Release date: June 23.
“The Fate of the Furious”
Release date: April 14
Release date: March 24
“John Wick: Chapter 2”
Release date: Feb. 10
“A Cure for Wellness”
Release date: Feb. 17
Release date: May 26
“Ghost in the Shell”
Release date: March 31.
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- Lady Gaga soars, Trump crashes, Putin wins and vets lose on Super Bowl weekend
- Here’s the full version of the Mexican immigration-themed Super Bowl ad
- Best Super Bowl commercials range from Brady’s morning to secret society meeting
- The Latest: Pats pull of biggest Super Bowl comeback
- Puppy Bowl, Walking Dead and more: What else is on TV this Super Bowl Sunday?