Trailers for ‘Stranger Things,’ several movies debut during Super Bowl
Much has been made of the ads that aired during Sunday’s Super Bowl, but out of the advertising flurry came trailers for a Netflix hit and several films.
Not only did we get a first look at season two of Netflix’s smash hit “Stranger Things,” but we also got to see teasers for plenty of movies, including a new “Pirates of the Caribbean” and several action films.
To save you the trouble, we embedded all the trailers below and added their release dates so you can plan ahead. If these trailers are any indication, we can all expect some entertaining movies — and a lot of sequels — this summer and a second helping of “Stranger Things” in the fall.
“Stranger Things 2”
Release date: Oct. 31.
“Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Mean Tell No Tales”
Release date: May 26.
“Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2”
Release date: May 5.
Release date: March 3.
“Transformers: The Last Knight”
Release date: June 23.
“The Fate of the Furious”
Release date: April 14
Release date: March 24
“John Wick: Chapter 2”
Release date: Feb. 10
“A Cure for Wellness”
Release date: Feb. 17
Release date: May 26
“Ghost in the Shell”
Release date: March 31.
- Sharper Point: Will Arizona’s next Super Bowl be a win, a wash or a loss?
- Glendale council votes unanimously to back 2023 Super Bowl bid
- Phoenix hopes to score touchdown with another Super Bowl push
- Here are some of the best commercials from this year’s Super Bowl
- Could an Arizona city soon be the host of another Super Bowl?