Much has been made of the ads that aired during Sunday’s Super Bowl, but out of the advertising flurry came trailers for a Netflix hit and several films.
Not only did we get a first look at season two of Netflix’s smash hit “Stranger Things,” but we also got to see teasers for plenty of movies, including a new “Pirates of the Caribbean” and several action films.
To save you the trouble, we embedded all the trailers below and added their release dates so you can plan ahead. If these trailers are any indication, we can all expect some entertaining movies — and a lot of sequels — this summer and a second helping of “Stranger Things” in the fall.
“Stranger Things 2”
Release date: Oct. 31.
“Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Mean Tell No Tales”
Release date: May 26.
“Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2”
Release date: May 5.
Release date: March 3.
“Transformers: The Last Knight”
Release date: June 23.
“The Fate of the Furious”
Release date: April 14
Release date: March 24
“John Wick: Chapter 2”
Release date: Feb. 10
“A Cure for Wellness”
Release date: Feb. 17
Release date: May 26
“Ghost in the Shell”
Release date: March 31.
- School voucher-backing group runs ‘thank you’ ads in Arizona
- Now that the Final Four is over, Westgate prepares for summer slowdown
- Lady Gaga soars, Trump crashes, Putin wins and vets lose on Super Bowl weekend
- Here’s the full version of the Mexican immigration-themed Super Bowl ad
- Best Super Bowl commercials range from Brady’s morning to secret society meeting