PHOENIX — Super Bowl Sunday is right around the corner, which means people all over the country are gearing up by cooking up dishes that could feed an entire football team.
In Arizona, it is no different. According to People Magazine, the most-Googled Super Bowl food in Arizona was cornbread cake.
Cornbread is typically a thick, sweet food that goes well with football classics, such as chili.
But the recipe that the magazine provides is one for tuna cornbread, which is similar to a fried salmon patty.
The prep is quick and easy and the clean up will take practically no time at all. The best part? You’ll be left with a delicious meal that will have all of your friends and family begging for the recipe.
What is your favorite Super Bowl dish — to make or to eat? Tell us in the comments below.
- Theme park resort villages approved for development near Phoenix
- Tempe police, federal agents haul in 30,000 fentanyl pills during traffic stop
- Veteran linguist becomes professor at University of Arizona
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- Phoenix police chief assures city security will be ready for Trump rally