Most-searched Super Bowl food in Arizona? Cornbread, report says
PHOENIX — Super Bowl Sunday is right around the corner, which means people all over the country are gearing up by cooking up dishes that could feed an entire football team.
In Arizona, it is no different. According to People Magazine, the most-Googled Super Bowl food in Arizona was cornbread cake.
Cornbread is typically a thick, sweet food that goes well with football classics, such as chili.
But the recipe that the magazine provides is one for tuna cornbread, which is similar to a fried salmon patty.
The prep is quick and easy and the clean up will take practically no time at all. The best part? You’ll be left with a delicious meal that will have all of your friends and family begging for the recipe.
What is your favorite Super Bowl dish — to make or to eat? Tell us in the comments below.
- Ducey supporters drop lawsuit against challenger’s spot on primary ballot
- Arizona officials work to ensure wildlife have water during drought
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this weekend
- McCain viewed more favorably among Arizona Dems than GOP, poll finds
- Has Republican Party been redefined under Trump? Sen. Jeff Flake says so