Police: Body of 40-year-old female found in Phoenix parking lot
PHOENIX — The body of a 40-year-old female was found in a Phoenix parking lot on Friday, sparking an investigation by police to locate a suspect.
The body was found in a parking lot near 19th Avenue and Camelback Road, Phoenix police said. Police have not released the victim’s identity as of Friday night.
Signs of physical trauma were observed on the victim’s body, but a suspect has not been determined at this tie. Police said an investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Phoenix police at 602-262-7626 or Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS.
- Campus museum honors Colangelo, ‘godfather’ of Phoenix pro sports
- Tempe introduces program to give jobs, living assistance to homeless
- ‘Why me?’ Survivor recounts horror of Arizona flash flood that killed 10
- Frontier Airlines to start offering flights between Phoenix, Orlando
- Suspect, officer injured in Phoenix shooting, police say