Police: Body of 40-year-old female found in Phoenix parking lot
PHOENIX — The body of a 40-year-old female was found in a Phoenix parking lot on Friday, sparking an investigation by police to locate a suspect.
The body was found in a parking lot near 19th Avenue and Camelback Road, Phoenix police said. Police have not released the victim’s identity as of Friday night.
Signs of physical trauma were observed on the victim’s body, but a suspect has not been determined at this tie. Police said an investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Phoenix police at 602-262-7626 or Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS.
- Get ready for dogs – Phoenix is No. 6 city for pet-friendly vacation spots
- Part of Interstate 10, 17 to be closed during June 22 weekend
- Hawaii-bound American Airlines flight forced back to Phoenix
- Phoenix needs more bottled water to help battle summer heat
- Phoenix City Council votes to look at other designs for light-rail expansion