PHOENIX — The body of a 40-year-old female was found in a Phoenix parking lot on Friday, sparking an investigation by police to locate a suspect.
The body was found in a parking lot near 19th Avenue and Camelback Road, Phoenix police said. Police have not released the victim’s identity as of Friday night.
Signs of physical trauma were observed on the victim’s body, but a suspect has not been determined at this tie. Police said an investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Phoenix police at 602-262-7626 or Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS.
- Chase Field dispute between D-backs, county heading to arbitration
- Country music star Shania Twain bringing ‘Now’ tour to Phoenix
- ADOT begins wrong-way vehicle detection project on I-17, closures set
- After preschool promise, Phoenix couple marries 20 years later
- Woman hangs ‘second place’ banner on Phoenix Confederate memorial