Police searching man who allegedly exposed self at Phoenix elementary school
PHOENIX — Police are looking for a man who allegedly exposed himself to several children at a Phoenix elementary school, authorities said Thursday.
The Phoenix Police Department said the man exposed himself to at least four fourth-grade children at Griffith Elementary School, located near McDowell Road and 44th Street, about 11:45 a.m. Wednesday morning.
A playground monitor spotted the man and walked over, but the man jumped back into his car and sped away.
The man was wearing a baseball hat, white T-shirt and tan pants.
He was driving a tan, early 2000s Chevy Impala. It has circular tail lights and tinted windows.
- Lady Antebellum, Darius Rucker to perform in Phoenix in August
- Students say more guns, police officers on campus is not the answer
- Milwaukee Brewers release renovation plans for spring Phoenix home
- Phoenix police officers, woman injured in rush hour crash
- St. Mary’s high school in Phoenix cancels classes due to alleged threat