Police searching man who allegedly exposed self at Phoenix elementary school
PHOENIX — Police are looking for a man who allegedly exposed himself to several children at a Phoenix elementary school, authorities said Thursday.
The Phoenix Police Department said the man exposed himself to at least four fourth-grade children at Griffith Elementary School, located near McDowell Road and 44th Street, about 11:45 a.m. Wednesday morning.
A playground monitor spotted the man and walked over, but the man jumped back into his car and sped away.
The man was wearing a baseball hat, white T-shirt and tan pants.
He was driving a tan, early 2000s Chevy Impala. It has circular tail lights and tinted windows.
- Silver Alert issued for missing Scottsdale woman
- Silver Alert issued for missing man from Surprise
- Mountain Pointe teacher helping students at risk gets KTAR News award
- Main Street Minute: Free golf for girls clinic set for Phoenix course
- Phoenix ranks best city in nation for fall weather, survey finds