Police searching man who allegedly exposed self at Phoenix elementary school
PHOENIX — Police are looking for a man who allegedly exposed himself to several children at a Phoenix elementary school, authorities said Thursday.
The Phoenix Police Department said the man exposed himself to at least four fourth-grade children at Griffith Elementary School, located near McDowell Road and 44th Street, about 11:45 a.m. Wednesday morning.
A playground monitor spotted the man and walked over, but the man jumped back into his car and sped away.
The man was wearing a baseball hat, white T-shirt and tan pants.
He was driving a tan, early 2000s Chevy Impala. It has circular tail lights and tinted windows.
- Grocery chain Safeway closing two Phoenix-area stores
- US Marshals in Phoenix warn of nationwide phone scam
- Phoenix residents work for 4 years to earn enough for down payment
- Stolen 2-month-old puppy returned safely to Phoenix animal shelter
- Study finds racial bias in Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office traffic stops