Five stores joining rejuvenated Phoenix shopping center
PHOENIX — Five new tenants will be setting up in Phoenix’s Uptown Plaza shopping center later this year.
Elly’s Pancake House, Huss Brewing Co., Nékter Juice Bar and Still Boutique will open alongside the center’s AJ’s Fine Foods, which will be remodeled this year.
Developer Vintage Partners said that the new stores will open on the northeast corner of the shopping center, which is located at Central Avenue and Camelback Road.
These stores join are the latest to sign up with the site. Lou Malnati’s Pizza made a big splash when it opened in May.
Elly’s Pankcake House is a Chicago area breakfast favorite and will feature the same menu items in Arizona.
Tempe’s Huss Brewing Co. will open a new family-friendly taproom with light snacks and its house-crafted beers.
California-based Nékter Juice Bar specializes in cold-pressed juices. juice cleanses, smoothies and acai bowls.
Still Boutique will carry its designer men’s and women’s street wear style clothing.
Uptown Plaza has been busy adding businesses in the past few years. The newcomers will make 16 since 2014.
The plaza was built in 1955.
- One killed, two injured in west Phoenix shooting, police say
- Three Arizona comic book stores among top 20 in nation
- Tempe Municipal Court judge arrested for allegedly stabbing wife 10 times
- Phoenix-area mayors ready to join forces to land Amazon headquarters
- Feds buy land to open up access to 2 Arizona forest areas