Main Street Minute: Valley’s first indoor skydiving attraction opens
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The first Valley indoor skydiving attraction opens Tuesday on the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community near Talking Stick Resort. iFly Phoenix instructors work with trainees over a 14-foot-diameter wind tunnel. The indoor attraction offers flights to customers as young as 3.
• A food services career fair will run in the West Valley on Tuesday from 10 a.m. until noon at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites near Watson Road and Interstate 10 in Buckeye. Trinity Services is hiring assistant food services directors, unit mangers, food service supervisors and more.
• A tech company is holding a job creation and office expansion on Tuesday in Tempe near Priest Drive and Center Parkway. Endurance International Group is hiring 400 new positions between February and October. The event begins at 1 p.m.
- Students say more guns, police officers on campus is not the answer
- New cannabis company offers delivery to Arizona, California dispensaries
- Snowfall closes major eastbound freeway in northern Arizona
- Three Arizona restaurants make Yelp’s top-100 places to eat list
- Two Scottsdale resorts added to Triple-A’s diamond-listed hotels